Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project Pillowcase 2011

In the spirit of setting goals for 2011, I wanted to find myself designing and in project mode more than just sporadically, whether for a client, or gifts or on a whim.  So I have come up with a personal challenge for 2011.  Introducing Project Pillowcase! Yes, you read right.  It might sound funny, but I believe in reusing daily items that go unused or in great finds and re-purposing them into something new.  Pillowcases is what I will be using to re-purpose and create new treasures!  I already have the calendar ready, which project for which month (projects will not be repeated!) I am posting this publicly, well, because it is a great way to push me to really do it and be held accountable.

Also, search those closets!  If you have any pillowcases that have not seen daylight in oh so many years, I can surely put them to work! Or join my challenge and give those pillowcases new life!

Here is to a great start to the New Year! ...and we are off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm trying to get back into sewing... right now I'm just looking through library books until something strikes me and I have to make it. In the meantime, I'll keep knitting.

    ReplyDelete