Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tea Time Ready

Lil munchkin turns 3 in March, yes 3!!!  Goodness how time flies.  I am a planner so here I am already working and planning for her birthday ParTEA.  She is all about tea parties these days, so seemed fitting. It has been fun shopping and planning to prep for the birthday.  Tea cups, tea sweets, tea dress.....

What tea time does not have a tea dress?  Set out to make her own tea dress myself.  Now here you have it,  parTEA dress for Sophia. . .




Munchkin has asked to wear her dress often so I'll just assume she approves.  She's one cute twirler in it!  I like the versatility 2 knots or 1 knot, in the front or in the back.  Will probably make more, and adjust to the lessons learned from this one. . .

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment