Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lasting Memories

     A large family usually equals lots of gifting at Christmas.  A growing large family equals endless gifting possibilities. The solution, draw a name and focus on one!  Great way to save and really put forth some effort into an individual gift.
     This past summer when the family drew names I was super excited to have picked my newly married sister-in-law (when I say newly married, I mean she had just gotten married that weekend we drew names!)  Any who, I knew then exactly what I would do for her Christmas gift.
     Often, even in the first year marriage bliss, things get busy and certain things get overlooked (regardless of our best intentions)  There are some things that may not be the highest on the priority list but some of them should not be overlooked completely.  A wedding being such an important event in a couple's life, the memories should certainly be captured and cherished.  So my gift? You guessed it,  I set out to make my sister-in-law her wedding album.  Check it out!  Made with lots of love to a lovely couple!

   
Two Became One                                       
   
Two Became One       
LAMBmarkDesigns       
   
       
        Book Preview   
       
Photo book   

To many years of lasting memories!

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I still haven't started my wedding album after six and a half months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who can do it! wink wink Think I did ours for our one year anniversary (paper!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still one of my very favorite gifts, always on display (just away from sticky fingers ;) ) <3

    ReplyDelete